Show 118 of The Engaging Brand podcast is ready just for you. Help for listening or subscribing at the bottom of the post - but no download of software is necessary!
On this show I talk with Martin Lindstrom, the 'brand futurist' and author of the book Brand Sense. I have heard Martin speak several times and I have been trying to get him on the show for a while (he is one busy man!), as I love his passion for explaining how and why, to use all the senses in your branding strategy. Martin covers
- How and why all the senses are important
- The effect of the internet on branding
- How companies need to 'think differently'
Some links that I mention in the intro - my engagement wiki, my leadership questions on my profile. Thanks to Ann Rusnak, David Finch, Bobby Hewitt, Joanna Young, Jason Jarrett, Jed Baxter, Andrew Kaplan and Roger Wilsher. Thanks all for sharing your thoughts and ideas :)
Remember to hop over to The Engaging Brand facebook group - and add your thoughts to the conversation! If you have feedback on the show or want to contribute to the new leadership tip section then record an audio message by clicking on the recorder on the side of the blog or e-mail me at [email protected].
How can listen to the Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click through to The Engaging Brand site at Blubrry and press the play button!
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following http://www.podcasternews.com/feeds/enbr.xml
4) Or if you don't want to subscribe, just want to listen to this show as a one off the go to the podcast page and click download to save to your computer.
Message from Sponsor
“Online Meetings Made Easy with GoToMeeting Try it Free for 45 days use Promo Code Podcast”