Show 187 of The Engaging Brand leadership and marketing podcast is ready just for you. To subscribe or listen on your PC now - both for free, you don't need to download anything - all explained at the end of the post. Don't forget to try GoToMeeting for your 30 day free trial!
Today I talk with Rob Shelton who is an expert on innovation and talks about how innovation is needed for the green marketing initiative. You can email Rob, or check out his making innovation work site for more information. We talk about
- Is the green marketing initiatives an evolutionary or revolutionary process for business?
- Is the confusion over the terminology - green, sustainable etc - for consumers, slowing down innovation?
- Should we be innovating to create new products or markets rather than incremental improvement to existing products?
- Do we encourage incremental innovation by not demanding a change in consumer behaviour through law?
- Is the sustainable, green agenda going to be driven by the consumer or the business world?
- When we go "back to the future" by using old techniques, ingredients or former ways of doing things, does this increase the adoption rates for consumers?
- The cyclical nature of innovation.
- Do you think business concentrates enough on what motivates the consumer to be interested in green products?
And don't forget to subscribe to the show - details at the bottom - so you don't miss the second part of the show :)
If you have feedback for me on the show or topics that you would like me to cover then e-mail me at [email protected] or hop over to Facebook group for The Engaging Brand. or the new room set up on Friendfeed
How you can listen to the Engaging Brand
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following http://www.podcasternews.com/feeds/enbr.xml
Message from Sponsor
“Online Meetings Made Easy with GoToMeeting Try it Free for 30 days use Promo Code Podcast”