Show 259 of The Engaging Brand leadership and marketing podcast is ready just for you. To subscribe or listen on your PC now - both for free, you don't need to download anything - all explained at the end of the post and don't forget to try GoToMeeting for your 30 day free trial.
Today we take a look at a case study of how a brand is using social networking. I talk with Pettrina Keogh who is the Managing Director of Gurgle. This is a site aimed at young mothers and is a fantastic example of how a brand can use social networking to create brand engagement. We talk about
- Why use social networking to build a brand
- Is the site to connect readers to readers or brand to readers?
- How the site is seen as a hub of information rather than a website
- How you attract people to the community
- Why is social networking so important in brand engagement
- Are there different strategies for different social media tools?
- How to protect yourself legally on giving advice on a social networking site
- The importance of measurement and tips on how to measure the success of social networking
- How to choose keywords to attract consumers
- How consumers are becoming more "intelligent" about social media
- How they provide tools for their consumers to share between themselves
How you can listen to the Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click to hear the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following http://www.podcasternews.com/feeds/enbr.xml
Message from Sponsor
“Online Meetings Made Easy with GoToMeeting Try it Free for 30 days use Promo Code Podcast”