Show 265 of The Engaging Brand leadership and marketing podcast is ready just for you. To subscribe or listen on your PC now - both for free, you don't need to download anything - all explained at the end of the post and don't forget GotoMeeting hold your meetings online for just $49/mo. Try GoToMeeting FREE for 30 days
- People buy meaning not products
- How to innovate with meaning
- How do you interpret meaning?
- How do you design something people want?
- Don't sell a product, propose an idea to a customer
- How often it is better not to be close to customers to design well!
- How design is not necessarily about technology
- How radical design transitions customers from one world to another
- How adults give meaning to a product
- Is design an outcome rather than a process
How you can listen to the Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following http://www.podcasternews.com/feeds/enbr.xml