Show 300 of The Engaging Brand leadership and marketing podcast is ready just for you. To subscribe or listen on your PC now - both for free, you don't need to download anything - all explained at the end of the post.
We joins me on The Engaging Brand podcast to talk about
- What is Facebook from a business point of view?
- Are people really thinking about brands when socially networking?
- 3 ways to use Facebook for brands and businesses
- How do I decide my Facebook strategy?
- How do I make it differentiated from my competitors?
- How easy is the coding language on Facebook?
- Does Google index your Facebook site?
- How do you attract customers to your Facebook Fan Page or Facebook Group?
- How will Facebook evolve - will it be the new homepage, a shopping mall of the future or even replace Google for search?
How you can listen to the Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following http://www.podcasternews.com/feeds/enbr.xml