Show 318 of The Engaging Brand leadership and marketing podcast is ready just for you. To subscribe or listen for free, you don't need to download anything and all explained at the end of the post.
Elinor Stutz speaker, author and CEO of Smoothsale joins Anna Farmery on The Engaging Brand podcast to talk about how to find the right job and the right employer. We talk about her new book, “HIRED! How to Use Sales Techniques to Sell Yourself On Interviews” is based upon years of community service teaching job-seekers how to interview best to land the job they desire. For a FREE consultation ring 800-704-1499
- How you learn to find the right job?
- How job interviews are just like sales meetings - sell your skills and sell your brand.
- The importance of knowing whether the company is a good fit for you
- The importance of a list of what you need, what you don't want and what is negotiable.
- How researching the company continues through entering the reception
- How to assess and show your people skills
- Why you should use the 'speak in 3's' technique
- How the balance has changed due to the internet - the interviewee used to do the research but the interviewer also has that ability now as well!
How you can listen to the Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following http://www.podcasternews.com/feeds/enbr.xml