Show 366 of The Engaging Brand business and marketing podcast is here talking about social media, leadership and marketing and sponsored today by MozyPro Online Backup: Simple, Automatic & Secure Backup - for special offer try today!
Robert S. Kaplan, Professor of Management Practice at Harvard Business School joins Anna Farmery discussing how great leadership is not about having all the answers – it is, more often, about having the courage to ask the critical questions, a concept taken from his new business book What to Ask the Person in the Mirror
- How leadership is about how we deal with uncertainty
- The relationship of vision and a roadmap of how to achieve your vision
- 3 Things Leaders must do
- The importance of not just asking the critical question but when to ask it
- Why you should separate the what to do from how to do it
- 2 Reasons why we don't manage our time properly and how to fix it for 2012!
- Do we have enough role models...and why that is important to business
If you have feedback for me on the show or topics that you would like me to cover then e-mail me at email@example.com or join me on twitter, leave a message at The Engaging Brand Fan Page or join me on to discuss it on Google+
Don't forget to try Mozy Pro backup and keep your data safe!
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed