This weeks The Engaging Brand podcast is ready! - The free audio podcast for business covering social media, managment and marketing.
Larry Freed , President and CEO of ForeSee and a widely recognized expert in customer satisfaction analytics joins Anna Farmery to discuss how to measure the customer experience, based on his book Managing Forward
- Can we measure the future?
- What is the definition of data and what we should understand about the types of data
- Data mining and big data are growing concepts but having more data is not the aim...it is having the right data.
- The idea of the multi channel society and how to measure customer satisfaction across the channels
- How to survey customer satisfaction - is stickiness the right measure when they could be their for research or to buy?
- How to understand site traffic
- Concept of key performance indicators vs key success indicators which predict the future
- Should you build a site to be easy to research more than to buy, to increase conversion rates?
If you have feedback for me on the show or topics that you would like me to cover then e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or join me on twitter, leave a message at The Engaging Brand Fan Page or join me on to discuss it on Google+
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed