Show 381 – The Art of Search Optimisation
This week's The Engaging Brand podcast covering social media, business ideas and brand marketing tips, is ready to download.
Eric Enge, CEO of Stone Temple Consulting joins Anna Farmery to discuss The Art of SEO…a book recommended by the wonderful digital marketing evangelist Avinash Kaushik of Google, who said these guys know more about SEO than any other people on the planet!
- What SEO is not!
- What is the art of great search engine optimisation?
- Is SEO optimisation a science or an art?
- How search engine optimsation and internet marketing depends on great planning, research and measurement…not just the seo in itself.
- How to plan business websites for great search engine optimisation
- Search engine optimizing vs optimising for a consumer's Google search
- What is vertical search?
- How to rank highly for local search for business local
- How good are the free search engine tools such as Google Adwords Keyword Tool and Google Webmaster Tools
- How to write for search engine optimisation – should you incorporate 1, 2, 3, 4, 5+ keyword terms?
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed