- Bombarding the inbox with information you want to share, rather than the customer wants to receive
- Making access to your brand so damn difficult! Anyone get frustrated with no assistants…hidden contact details on website, bad navigation, that wretched message about how the brand 'values us' whilst making us hit 27 phone options and waiting for an hour.
- Overpromising and underdelivering…..so much better the other way round.
- Inconsistency – make sure service, product, delivery, interfaces, payments and add on's all show the brand values
- Think product or service attributes NOT experiences. How many firms see customer service as an overhead rather than a value creator? How many see it as an adjunct to sales rather than the creator of loyalty?
- Think of the prospective sale as the chance of a financial transaction not the creation of a relationship
- Think what will work in the short term not the long term of the brand
None of these are difficult to put right….but how often do we have a deadly sin audit!
Need some inspiration…..have you listened to creating insanely great customer service