Carmine Gallo, a former reporter and anchor for CNN and CBS who has sat down with many of the most dynamic and respected business leaders of our time, including Steve Jobs, joins Anna Farmery to discuss how to deliver insanely great customer service, based on his insights into the Apple Experience at retail. Carmine has previously helped us understand how to use Foursquare....a must listen podcast!
- Creating The Customer Experience
- How we all need to declutter.....from our minds, shelves, product listings, packaging!
- How to sell by designing a store not to make a sale...but to enrich a life and create a shopping experience.
- How the genius bar and one to one programs are about creating customer loyalty.....but its not upselling, it is about creating an ongoing retail experience.
- How to create customer loyalty
- The Wiggly Wigglers Floristry example of making my day...by fulfilling unexpressed wishes
- The science of listening to customers.
- How to get people to interact with the product.....to get people to feel what it is like to own it.
- The concept of Fearless Feedback - ask did i create a customer for life....not a sale.
- The importance of being able to multitask with various customers
- Don't forget to reset the customer clock......
- How it takes 450 hrs to produce a Steve Jobs 20 mins presentation
- The concept of making a script to reinforce the branding message
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed