Rohit Bhargava is a marketing expert focused on helping to bring more humanity back to business. He is the best selling author of Personality Not Included and he joins Anna Farmery to discuss LIKEONOMICS
- How likeability is an ability to be liked….so how do you ensure it gets translated into being liked?
- The likeability gap – how its others that determine whether you are liked or not.
- How often likeability is not about being perfect…do we aim to be too perfect?
- The importance of a screw up in social marketing!
- Has 'like' become a commodity or currency on the social web?
- How likeonomics is based on T.R.U.T.H
- Is it harder to be truthful when there is little market differentiation?
- Is truth possible when it is so subjective?
- How marketing too often tries to trigger belief rather than triggering action.
- How there is a time element to relevance…..in marketing.
- The likeonomics presentation
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed