"We don't use machines because although they seem to help at first, they produce limitations in the long run"
As humans we like structure and boundaries. Yet what makes brands stand out from the crowd is true creativity.
True creativity is
- Not looking at what you are capable of....but what you want to make and making it possible
- Not having a huge budget and using business consultants..instead of spending big money, spend big time investment..giving people the freedom to think differently
- Not line extensions but market extensions
- Not looking at the core market but looking at the fringes of the marketplace, seeing what is happening through consumer demand and making it commercial.
- Not adding extras to make more revenue from the customer but creating add ons that take more value to the customer
- Not by creating a creative department but by creating a creative culture
The boundaries help bring structure but boundaries should not restrict your thinking.....always remember boundaries can be redrawn....