- Why we need to be constant 'reinventors'
- How reinvention is not an option but a reality of the management of change
- How a change management program is a sign of being too late...reinvention is a process not a project.
- How leadership is about reinventing yourself to stay ahead of your employees who then are inspired to keep ahead of the competition.
- How reinvention can mean changing the core of the business or by making many small bets and then scaling those across the business when they work
- Why you don't need a research and development department to find new ideas
- Is reinvention about removing ego and letting go of the need to control.
- Make sure you understand first and pass judgment second...not the other way round!
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed