- How the 10 Words have come from both his early life and also through the experience of leading a successful retailer
- What he learned from writing the book.
- Truth – why business is bad at confronting reality and why the truth is vital.
- How the way a corporation thinks is so vital to success
- How being led by the consumer created a new culture and more value for shareholders and customers
- How the customer can be incorporated into the business strategy and even save you money!
- How to assign responsibility to put the customer first
- The 5 stages of getting something to happen
- How technology should free to people to human not replace them
- How data is only valuable if you use it to create customer loyalty and how marketing should use data
- How and why Tesco created Clubcard and what data is for…
- The paradox of the abundance of choice and the need to help customers make choices
- How to learn from competitors rather than dismissing their weaknesses
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed