He has kindly offered to give one lucky Engaging Brand fan a chance to win a signed copy of the book.
So ahead of how you can win it, I thought I would share some quotes I made from the book
- Profit follows it does not lead
- "Give me fruitfil error any time, full of seeds bursting with its own corrections" Pareto
- It is much better to trace the product then assign responsibility than give responsibilty for the design of the process
- Organisations are terrible at confronting the truth it is so much easier to define your version of reality
- Decisions that involve no risk are not decisions that will enable your business to grow
- A balanced organisation needs both feet on the ground.
- Victory is worthless if you betray what you stand for!
So for a chance to win the signed copy....anyone who blogs about the show, retweets the this post, likes the post on Google +, stumble upon, facebook or leaves a review on iTunes will all go into a prize draw.
The competition will end on 4th July 2012.
It doesn't matter where you live...the book will come to you! Good luck!