When you start a business, you are culturally relevant. You sense a gap in the market and you build your brand around that gap....
As the years pass, it is easy for the brand or the offering to become stale....to keep doing what has brought success and just inching forward...
Social media is a tool which can help you stay relevant
- Social media can keep you close to consumer conversations, annoyances and of course new gaps in the market.
- Social media can keep you honest.....if you have nothing to say because it doesn't feel fresh then that is a sign for you!
- Social media can become a collobrative tool for working with consumers
- Social media can feed ideas into your idea pipeline
- Social media is quick, honest (often a little too honest!) feedback...no cost, no wasted time, no budget spent.