Sunni Brown is the leader of The Doodle Revolution – a growing effort to debunk the myth that doodling is a distraction. She is a wonderfully energetic speaker who uses common sense, experience and neuroscience to prove that to doodle is to ignite your whole mind and joins Anna Farmery to talk about the benefits of doodling! Sunni did a wonderful Ted Talk entitled Doodlers , unite!
- What it feels like to be a professional doodler.
- The power of a 6 minute TedTalk presentation - watch the wonderful slides on doodling.
- What is the doodlers manifesto?
- The time value curve of doodling
- Why phonetic languages has restricted our visual awareness and thinking.
- How we can learn from Michel Angelo and visual thinkers
- Is good doodling conscious or subconscious?
- Cultural implications of symbols and languages
- How doodling can help you retain 30% more information?
- How do you make an effective doodle and give our brain some love?
- How your doodle is your own Google search result?
- How doodling helps to add emotion to your learning style?
- What a doodle means?
- How you can understand your doodling a few weeks later!
- How a collective doodling can work in change management, mergers, aquisitions and even lay offs.
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed