Mark de Rond, from the University of Cambridge and specialises in studying people by living with them under similar conditions, to try and understand how and why their world makes sense, earning a Imagination Lab Award for Innovative Scholarship, joins Anna Farmery to discuss There is an I in Team.
- How as a leader can you reconcile bulding a team without losing the ability of a gifted individual
- How sports teams lead star players as well as creating strong team spirit
- What are the factors behind destroying creativity
- Can star players lead if they are not necessarily the best at corporate teambuilding
- Do you have to do teambuilding exercises or can you use social events to achieve the same aim?
- How to create an environement which breeds high performance
- How do you movitate the team and allow the gifted person to have freedom to create and innovate
- Do you need harmony in a team to get things done
- How sports people compete against other teams and need their coach to help but business people gain recognition from replacing their boss - can business learn from this?
- The need to promote from within to create success
- Why poaching star player from competitor research shows that it has a negative effect on business results
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed