Podcast 406 – Generating Leads Through Email Marketing
- The concept of Marketing Confessions – and how email marketing is often about trial and error.
- Why reading is important to John Wall and how reading shaped his business life.
- How reading is more than learning from the content – how reading can help with your social marketing campaign and your public speaker.
- How style needs to be built into your email newsletter
- The concept of alpha/beta state of marketing
- Is there a link to writing a song in creating email campaigns – the idea of creating a hook
- How 'dark social' is driving traffic to your website
- The key to creating successful call to actions in email
- The importance of testing in marketing campaigns
- Is click through the best test for a marketing campaign?
- Should your focus be on using keywords into your email campaign or on creating call to actions?
- How to use Google Analytics for marketing?
- How to use Webinars and Google + for creating leads
- Segmenting customers
- Spending ads on LinkedIn and Facebook
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed