Andrew Grill an experienced digital CEO joins me, Anna Farmery to talk about Kred, a leading online
social influence platform. Andrew is a renowned keynote speaker on new social technologies and channels and addresses both the concern of social influence monitoring and how to make it work strategically for your brand.
- What is social influence and how to monitor social influence ranking
- Should we rank social influence, how credible is social influence when there are people who can game the ranking system?
- How Kred spots people who are attempting to game their social media influence
- Why has Kred chosen to make the site a visual history ?
- How to measure a brand's social influence
- How Kred is based on genrosity and trust - two behaviours which generate a reward for good social practice.
- How individuals can use Kred - is social influence something you can build or is social influence something that is given to you?
- The bell curve of social influence - how only 14% of influencers have above 600 points.
- How you can be influential in a community or be influential to a community.
- How Kred shows how engaging your brand is to your audience
- How companies use social influence to enhance their social marketing
- Remember to review competitors social influence to help your social marketing campaigns.
- How to find social influencers in a sector or on a topic.
- How social influence tools show how the consumers see your brand
- Is social influence about online credibility or street cred?
- How Kred moments allow you to combine offline and online world.
- Do rewards dilute credibility of a personal brand?
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed