Thom loves social media, in fact it was through his social media work that I grew to love his work...but in this podcast interview he broadens away from the digital connections...and reminds us of the need for human connection.
- How people are going social media crazy - yet forgetting how to be social!
- How people are forgetting about networking at conferences
- Is it a problem that social media is replacing face to face connection?
- The removal of the word know...in business relationships
- How do we harness strength of social media (quantity) with the strength of really knowing someone (quality)
- The coffee, meal or beer rule!
- How to network for business after a conference - what is networking in the real world?
- Is there a difference between social networking at the office and outside of the business?
- What is presentation? Learn how to wow with presentations - and it is not about the content!
- Presentations should be centred on a story
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed