Podcast 408 – Business Case for Social Media Analysis
This weeks listener winning an Engaging Brand goodie bag is Clarissa Mogollon, who left a comment on the Linked In post - the goodie bad is picked from all the people who share, like, tweet about the Engaging Brand podcast to say a BIG thank you from me!
- How social monitoring allows you to make meaningful decisions
- Is social monitoring part of your risk strategy or your marketing strategy?
- The importance of social media monitoring on qualitative data on how people see your brand
- How to understand what people are NOT saying about your brand
- Do you see social monitoring evolving to mood analysis – biometric social media monitoring – to assess your mood when you are typing.
- Is social media monitoring a problem for privacy on the web – is it a part of the Big Data problem?
- Is real time analysis better than other analysis? Is it more accurate ?
- How real time analysis is different across the social media platforms
- Does real time analysis vary acress the social media platforms?
- How do successful brands balance the art of monitoring with the art of understanding the outputs of the social media analyis
- How real time analysis is not always used for historical data but also brands are using it for predictive analysis.
I mention that the tables were turned on me this week – so if you want to hear about why I publish The Engaging Brand and how it has grown into a popular business podcast then here is a link to The Podcast Guy interview.
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed