The listener of the week and winning an Engaging Brand goodie bag, is Dennis Kitching who gave a like on the Facebook Page. Remember the goodie bad is picked from all the people who share, like, tweet about the Engaging Brand podcast to say a BIG thank you from me!
- Why is there an innovation gap between how people see it as important and the skills needed to achieve it?
- Can you manage innovation as a process? Or does innovation need innovative thinking!
- How innovation is about looking at a problem from an angle that no one else has looked from.
- What questions should you ask yourself to think "Beyond the Obvious"
- How watching how the customer shops can inspire innovation.
- How to 'watch' the customer buy when you are dealing on the web.
- How do you balance delivering the operational short term profit targets and spend time on long term innovation?
- The 70:20:10 model of Innovation at HP
- His thoughts on HP looking at consumer 3D printing - how will that affect the business model.
- Does there need to be innovative thinking in the supply chain for a truly social business, embracing potentially new technology?
- The importance of a leader mentoring others to pay it forward.
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed