Podcast 410 – How to Lead the Way
The listener of the week and winning an Engaging Brand goodie bag, is a long time listener Sallie Goetsch tweeted about the show notes the goodie bad is picked from all the people who share, like, tweet about the Engaging Brand podcast to say a BIG thank you from me!
- Employee engagement – is engagement an outcome of leadership behaviours or something
you should consistently work on. Check out David Zinger on Employee Engagement and the Employee Engagement on Ning.
- Should leaders think about employee engagement as connecting employees to the company goals or to something inside of them?
- Should we think about leadership differently in a modern connected economy – is less about leadership or cyclone-ship!
- How leadership is not complicated – it is simply about being a good person – you don't have to be Winston Churchill!
- Are the lever's of employee engagement independent or co-dependent like the mechanics of a clock?
- How to keep managers motivated – how to keep motivated when led by a bad leader.
- The importance of mind, body and soul.
- How to balance being a rebel and a peacemaker
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed