The listener of the week and winning an Engaging Brand goodie bag, is Matt Huffield who tweeted about the show notes the goodie bad is picked from all the people who share, like, tweet about the Engaging Brand podcast to say a BIG thank you from me!
- The concept of persuasive presentations
- The idea of a presenter being a curator of content
- Why you should get to know the audience before the presentation
- How to persuade people who have been told to be at the presentation!
- How to sell an unwelcome message in a presentation
- The importance of thinking of the key influencers
- How you need to amplify contrasts to sell the message
- How to create a presentation that 'resonates'
- Great presentations create what is…and then what could be…
- The need to create a call to action
- How twitter is creating the need for sound bites, create sharebale sentences within the presentation
- Should sound bites have both emotional and analytical appeal?
- How you can use Diagrammer to enhance presentations
I mention that it is not the first time that I have interviewed Nancy, here is a link to How to Engage Your Audience
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed