The listener of the week and winning an Engaging Brand goodie bag, is Moksh Juneja from Mumbai. Remember the goodie bad is picked from all the people who share, like, tweet about the Engaging Brand podcast to say a BIG thank you from me!
Today I am talking to Mitch Joel, President of Twist Image and huge producer of social ideas on the Six Pixels of Separation. Someone I hugely admire and who I wanted to talk to about how social business will evolve over the next couple of years. I believe social media will morph into a social business model...so today we talk about
- Is social business more than social marketing?
- Will the social element extend across the business? Will it move past social marketing and advertising?
- Will the customer become part of the social business?
- Will a brand become a social nexus rather than master of their industry?
- The importance of ideas - how ideas for people are still vital.
- Will brands move from customisation to personalisation? If so isn't it a different social contract with the business?
- Concept of Quirky as a business model
- Chris Anderson and the Maker Revolution
- Are customers gaining too much control - will it eventually recede in a bits rather than atoms world?
- What is the stage after our enjoyment of being able to share? Will customers have the energy to move from passive to active participation?
- Will the time of when customers want satisfaction change to now?
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed