The listener of the week and winning an Engaging Brand goodie bag, is Jane Stretton who shared the show notes on Twitter. Remember the goodie bad is picked from all the people who share, like, tweet about the Engaging Brand podcast to say a BIG thank you from me!
- Creating a distinctive personal brand and the importance in being remembered.
- How business starts with 'knowing who you are' - no matter whether a corporation or a small business.
- Is there a difference between selling in service industries and retail products.
- How small business are not like big brands in terms of money.....what should I do?
- Is there too much focus from marketing on getting traffic to site, rather than converting at the site or retaining the existing customers?
- The importance of content marketing and monthly newsletters.
- How to get closer to your customers?
- How to create time to build your business?
- Is content creation about marketing or about your own self development?
- Do you think about repeating success meetings to create a positive mindset?
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed