The listener of the week and winning an Engaging Brand goodie bag is Winnie Lee from Malaysia. Remember the goodie bad is picked from all the people who share, like, tweet about the Engaging Brand podcast to say a BIG thank you from me!
- From a marketing and business perspective is an ageing population a market demographic issue or opportunity?
- How physiological needs need to addressed first for customer experiences.
- Is help for seniors just sensible business - easy packaging etc…..don't all customers want easy, simple customer experiences?
- If you make the product for the young, you exclude the old…but if you make the product for the old then you include the young.
- Should there be a diversity of age in the marketing department to reflect market segmentation and demographic?
- How product design should be broken down into how the senses operate through the customer journey.
- Are we too focused upon the product design rather than the buying process?
- Is it more difficult to research the ageing consumer and the consumer buying behavior? Are they more polite….what research techniques work best?
- Thinking about lighting and noise in retail to improve customer experience.
- Are we at the tipping point of businesses having to think of their customer profile?
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed