Podcast 420 – New Generation of Social Leadership
The listener of the week and winning an Engaging Brand goodie bag is Remy Bigot from France. Remember the goodie bad is picked from all the people who share, like, tweet about the Engaging Brand podcast to say a BIG thank you from me!
Today is an interview with Ekaterina Walter, social media innovator at Intel and author of the WSJ bestselling book "Think Like Zuck". A recognized business and marketing thought leader, she also sits on a Board of Directors of Word of Mouth Marketing Association.
We discuss today about social leadership in a social media world through looking at the rise of Mark Zuckerburg.
- Do social entrepreneur's need charisma?
- The need to balance passion and arrogance in a company start up.
- How do you define the connected world?
- Facebook fan pages – how do you reconcile social networking with Facebook fan pages?
- How to learn from other social entrepreneurs who may be your competitors.
- Personal goal setting and how leaders can set goals and objectives to build a culture.
- How to keep the culture of a start up busines alive as your grow.
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed