Engaging Brand 427 – Guy Kawasaki talks Author, Publisher and Entrepreneur
about the show to say a BIG thank you from me!
- Will self publishing merge with publishing eventually?
- Is the book author the best person to know how to market a book?
- The publisher/ author relationship
- How you need to be a business entrepreneur before being an author?
- Is the speed in publishing driven by the business model?
- How the age of mobile is effecting the book industry and creating much greater niche markets
- Google+ – is this the full house of social networking tools?
- What Google+ offers author, publishers and entrepreneurs?
- Does self publishing help less known people or do you still need to be a popular web personality before publication?
- The role of curation in social media.
- How there is an art in curation for brand marketing.
- How curation can help an author create credibility.
- The aim of the Google+ page of Author, Publisher and Entrepreneur.
- Which is the best self publishing platform – Kindle!
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed
You can now also find it on Stitcher Radio