Welcome back to The Engaging Brand podcast covering social marketing, business ideas and
brand marketing tips but before we start...The listener winning an Engaging Brand goodie bag - picked from all the people who share, like, tweet about the show to say a BIG thank you from me! - is Martina McGowan.
- How video online is not the same as other broadcast media such as television
- Is television changing because of social media? Does television need to learn how to create a viral video?
- The change in user experience by viral videos and You Tube
- The concept of the circus sideshow and how that can help you undertand what is a viral video.
- The characteristics of viral video...and why it is not about storytelling when marketing in video
- Why you need to educate at the beginning of the video
- How to create an emotional human emotion to trigger brand engagement
- How viral video clips can work when you are hampered by the legal department and branding rules?
- Don't tie your video to tightly to your product
- Think about the demographic of your audience for viral marketing
- Don't recapture reality...capture reality...make video in marketing authentic
- How the best viral videos are not be scripted.
- How video editing is only to remove clips that are not about setup and payoff.
- How there will always be a difference between TV and online video
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed
You can now also find it on Stitcher Radio