Show 434 – What is innovation?
The Engaging Brand podcast covering social marketing, business ideas and brand marketing tips has a new episode but before we start…The listener winning an Engaging Brand goodie bag – picked from all the people who share, like, tweet about the show to say a BIG thank you from me! – is Vivien Boirdron.
- Why has innovation got such a mystique when as human beings we have always been evolving as a species.
- What is innovation and why is it aimed at products and services rather than how we create a successful business?
- How behaviour is a function of personality and environment
- Do you need to be innovative inside the company before you can be innovative outside in the marketplace?
- How focus is more important to innovation than freedom.
- How you should train people in observation.
- How to stop internal politics from stopping innovation.
- How customers can persuade management about innovation.
- Can retail layout be applied to office design to create engagement?
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed
You can now also find it on Stitcher Radio