The Engaging Brand podcast covering social marketing, business ideas and brand marketing tips has a new episode but before we start…The listener winning an Engaging Brand goodie bag – picked from all the people who share, like, tweet about the show to say a BIG thank you from me! – is Chris Campbell.
- Are our strengths also our weakness? Or are our vices often hidden as virtues?
- What is bland balance compared to bold balance for leaders?
- The danger of compromise.
- Can we over collaborate?
- How collaboration can be a form of managing the risk and how it is better to think about accountable collaboration.
- How to audit collaboration by reviewing your diary to ensure that you are working effectively
- Why creativity doesn't have to mean novelty.
- How an over reliance on excellence can cause business problems and a paralysis in thinking.
- What great experimentation looks like
- Does a great outcome need a great business process
- The difference between giving a fair chance and a fair result
- Have we forgotten how to lead?
- Take a free self assessment of your vices and virtues
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed
You can now also find it on Stitcher Radio