The Engaging Brand podcast covering social marketing, business ideas and brand marketing tips has a new episode but before we start...The listener winning an Engaging Brand goodie bag - picked from all the people who share, like, tweet about the show to say a BIG thank you from me! - is Linda Johannesson from Australia who wins some Harvard Business Gifts as well!
- Why you should think about traditional PR and press releases?
- How to get your business press releases noticed by the press.
- How to create stories that the press will pick up.
- Why you need to think about what do you want to get out of PR.
- How you change your thinking to give journalists what they want, rather than information you want to give....
- How journalists will use you as a case study for media coverage analysis.
- How you find the journalists and the right contacts for your magazines.
- What is a media request service?
- Is there a publishing calander used by journalists or more reactive to recent current news?
- An online academy to hone your PR skills inclusing media kits, media interviews and press releases
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed
You can now also find it on Stitcher Radio