Show 435 – Best Practice for Online Collaboration
The Engaging Brand podcast covering social marketing, business ideas and brand marketing tips has a new episode but before we start…The listener winning an Engaging Brand goodie bag – picked from all the people who share, like, tweet about the show to say a BIG thank you from me! – is Jeannie Bolstridge.
- Collaboration online – why are people reluctant to it?
- What is the strength of collaboration online?
- What about security of cloud – is this a barrier to growth?
- Why cloud computing increases your security regarding confidentiality?
- Is there a risk that I am at the whim of the cloud service company – should I have cloud backup?
- Cross platform cloud services – and how it is making it easier to create online storage for all your business documentation.
- The importance of open software for online backup
- How cloud computing is embracing branding so that you have control of brand management for shared documents.
- What are the best practices for online collaboration?
- Can you analyse the efficiency of online collaboration?
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed
You can now also find it on Stitcher Radio