Show 442 – Internet of things – changing the retail experience?
- Hasn't marketing, technology and creativity always been converging?
- What makes new technology 'disruptive technology'?
- If the enterprise is immovable, can business change enough to incorporate new marketing technology?
- How you have to converge your thinking to deliver social engagement results.
- How digital marketing can use advances in technology to give a more personal customer experience.
- How the internet of things is changing the retail experience
- Has market segmentation changed to micro segmentation?
- Can computers ever relive the irrational nature of a consumer?
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed
You can now also find it on Stitcher Radio