The Engaging Brand podcast covering social marketing, business ideas and brand marketing tips has a new episode but before we start…The listener winning an Engaging Brand goodie bag – picked from all the people who share, like, tweet about the show to say a BIG thank you from me! – is Craig Ross who wins some Harvard Business Gifts as well!
- How leadership qualities are based on an alignement of mind, body and words.
- How leadership development is not about being a huge personality but about clarity of values and vision.
- How signature voice is a function of assumptions, communication and energy – the ACE model.
- How the energy you exude is about mood and tone of voice, as well as how to refuel our energy.
- How to be an effective leader by taking micro breaks.
- Signature voice needs to be authentic and adaptive – is that not a leadership paradox?
- How we need to think and learn from an inner voice and the role of self awareness
- How assumptions affect our leadership style and whether we are an effective leader.
- Developing awareness to how you react to others leadership styles.
- Is there a 'signature online voice' for a digital leader – and how energy becomes a critical leadership skill in the digital economy.
- How do you remain adaptive – how do you keep yourself honest?
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed
You can now also find it on Stitcher Radio