The listener winning an Engaging Brand goodie bag – picked from all the people who share, like,
tweet about the show to say a BIG thank you from me! – is Sandy Jackson from the USA.
- A good story is not what the author writes but what he whispers…..
- The key aspects of storytelling.
- How marketing of a business is about leading the consumer to make you relevent to them.
- The difference between a Big t Truth and Small t Truth in storytelling
- How brand strategy is about developing a theme and a plot – and what the difference between them is!
- The four levels of customer experience and engagement – awareness, comprehnsion, association and affinity.
- The model for storybranding.
- The company branding story is created through 6 C's.
- How to develop the backstory from the viewpoint of the company not the prospect.
- How to connect the characters of the story – prospects and brand in terms of long and short term.
- How to reveal through story which is meaningful for your consumers.
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed
You can now also find it on Stitcher Radio