Show 449 – The Chaos Imperative
- What is chaos and what is good about chaos?
- How to use white space – and how to use thinking time in a productive way.
- Is it possible to not think about anything in particular? Is thinking about thinking white space?
- How Einstein came across his ideas whilst falling asleep.
- How we are moving from managing bodies to managing minds in the information age?
- How to manage teams with people who think differently.
- Is the world wide web noise or white space for thinking?
- Can you get variance from yourself – how to encourage yourself to think differently.
- The role of serendipity – and how to manage it!
And finally the listener of the week is Marianne Cantor from Google+ who was chosen from all the people who have shared about the show this week – a goodie bag is on it's way to you to say a BIG THANK YOU!
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed
You can now also find it on Stitcher Radio