Show 452 – The Word of Mouse
- How we can use technology to live longer, better and healthier lives.
- Is technology about doing the old things better and faster or new things differently?
- How new technology is improving the civic society.
- Are we in danger with new technology of thinking we know more than we do…and all becoming experts of nothing?
- How selling direct to customers now – and by cutting out the middlemen we can save money
- How you are the average of the 5 people you hang out with!
- How learning is changing and how we need to be a lifelong learner.
- How augmented reality is research that has become a tool.
- How we used to learn from our parents and grandparents but now we need to learn from the next generation.
And finally the listener of the week is Brian Linton who was chosen from all the people who have shared about the show this week – a goodie bag is on it's way to you to say a BIG THANK YOU!
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed
You can now also find it on Stitcher Radio