Anna Farmery speaks with internationally acclaimed business speaker Chuck Blakeman who "has an off the grid approach to business that has been adopted by thousands of business founder". Chuck has been quoted and featured in magazines such as the Entrepreneur Magazine and NYTimes.com and today talks with me about "Why Employees are always a Bad Idea".
- Why 'employees' are always a bad idea in today's business environment.
- Is the desire to move from employees to stakeholders a function of the participation age or has it always been required?
- Is capitalism wrong or just misunderstood – do we need to get back to the original meaning of capitalism?
- Do we need to move from being big to being 'wider' as a business?
- What are the 3 key motivating factors for people who work in the business?
- Has the employee contract changed? From a rights based contract to a results based contract?
- Why you should pay 'adult' rewards not 'employee' bonuses