Have you noticed “how busy” we all are? Has technology brought more work into our lives? Just think about how much you do for companies – self service dominates. So how do we recognise this shadow work and what can we do about it?
Craig Lambert, Ph.D, staff writer and editor at Harvard Magazine, joins me to talk about Shadow Work: The Unpaid, Unseen Jobs That Fill Your Day.
- What is the self service economy?
- How shadow work brings independence as well as work.
- Is shadow work new?
- How our relationship to what we do…defines whether something is play or work.
- How to value the self service economy.
- How awareness is fundamental to making the most of our time.
- How the human element can differentiate you from your competitors.
- Are we sleep walking into a new type of society?
Enjoy the show? Why not share with your followers and grab the chance to win an Engaging Brand goodie bag?