If you are new to podcasting and want to listen to The Engaging Brand here are some tips.
1) The shows are completely free - and no you don't need an iPod to listen!
2) You don't need to visit the site to check when new shows have been published. You can "subscribe" - which is free - and the shows will come automatically to your computer. Just like subscribing to a magazine but with no payment needed. To do this there are many ways but here are some I suggest
- iTunes is the best known way of subscribing to podcasts. You do need to download a program but it takes one click and you are there. I promise you this is easy! To get The Engaging Brand via iTunes click here - this is how I started to listen and many others too! Again you can still listen to the shows on your computer from the iTunes library, copy them onto a CD for the car but would need an iPOD to listen out and about!
- Sign up to another program like Blubrry or Juice Receiver These are better if you want to listen via an mp3 player other than an iPod.
3) You can listen directly on your computer with no downloads required. Just click here to go to the Blubrry podcast player. All you do is press play.
4) Or if you don't want to subscribe, just want to listen to this show as a one off the go to the podcast page and click download to save to your computer.
5) You can even listen by phone by clicking on this icon
If you want to listen and you have any problems then just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org