The listener winning an Engaging Brand goodie bag - picked from all the people who share, like, tweet about the show to say a BIG thank you from me! - is Christina Lattimer who wins some Harvard Business Gifts as well!
- Stop trying to be amazing and try to be useful with your brand marketing.
- How content marketing is not a reason - being useful is the purpose for content marketing.
- How the business rules have remained constant no matter what new technology is being created.
- How search engine is decreasing in importance from 84% to just over 60% for finding your website.
- How to watch future trends not just what is happening now....e.g. think voice search and how we speak rather than how we write for search engines.
- How companies will be valued via their apps not their brands in the future.
- Will websites eventually become 'defunct'?
- The importance of creating apps that allow customers to make the purchasing decision by making their life better.
- Case studies on how a horticultural firm create youtility.
- The difference in delivering Youtility for B2B to B2C
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed
You can now also find it on Stitcher Radio