- Can a marketer look rationally and logically at the emotional needs of the customer?
- How the buying process is both rational and logical and can business actually act in the same way to create the right customer experience?
- Are human needs truly universal?
- The needs continuum - how do you give consumers control during the buying process.
- Can you give customer personal growth through your offer or does personal growth need to be a goal in itself?
- What is the difference between giving recognition and showing that you care?
- How do you balance the need for community and the need for individuality/individual power?
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed
You can now also find it on Stitcher Radio